Mae Cyngor Cymuned Betws-Y-Coed yn gyfrifol am rai mwynderau lleol yn cynnwys:

Adeiladwyd y Neuadd

The Memorial Hall was built in 1927 by public subscription as a lasting memorial to the citizens of the community who had fallen in the Great War.

Cae Llan

The field situated in the centre of the village is owned by the Ancaster Estate and managed by the Community Council.

Y Rhaedr Ewynnol

The Falls is one of Wales’s most visited attractions, an area of outstanding natural beauty and designated a site of special scientific interest.